9/12/07

Finding a Purpose for my Blog

Like a lot of people I know, this blog has never really found its purpose in life. I started it about a year ago, when I first acquired a digital camera and a decent computer (my old computer may as well have had a hand crank). With the technology at my fingertips to publish my photos for the world to see, it seemed a shame not to take advantage.

I envisioned In Good Light as an online photo album, but that idea never really worked. Like most people, I take lots of photos when I go out of town, but very few during my normal daily routine. Just recently, I discovered the City Daily Photo webring, where bloggers post one photo per day of their city. I was intrigued by the idea, because I've found that when I have my eye out for good shots for some particular project, I usually find things that I would have otherwise overlooked.

So I'm going to give it a try. Welcome to Greensboro!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm relatively new to the City Daily Photo Blog myself. You're so right about finding things--it's a blast. Welcome.

Janet said...

Hi there! I see you have joined our community...welcome!